Monday, November 3, 2008

We Ballin' Boys

Whats up guys?

Gonna steal DJP's thunder for a minute and give a little introduction about myself.

Y'all can just call me Joey. Grew up a die hard Cane fans like most on here. I was too young to follow the glory days in the 80's so I was stuck watching guys like Ryan Clement (worst QB in Cane history for my money). Anyone that started off in that era you know ain't a bandwagon fan.

Anyways, like some of us, I was really hooked during the late 90's and early 00's and I have been able to stop my Cane addiction since. There's nothing better then watching the players pump up the fans late in the 4th quarter with the game on the line only to watch our defense get our classics stuffs at the goal line to take over on downs and seal the win. Just so much got me into the Canes. Santana Moss, Andre Johnson and Antrel Rolle. Nothing I love more then physical skill position guys that will line up and beat you for no other reason then they are just that much better then you.

I was born and raised in Miami with a family of Cane fans and then I did the unthinkable. I went to school at Florida State. (Go ahead and heckle all you want). I was 1 of about 4 Cane fans in all of Tallahassee so you can just imagine what I went through for my team. Proud to say I was able to go back to Tallahassee last year and celebrate on their field with my fellow Cane fans while my ex-roommates just watched in disgust. No better feeling.

Enjoy reading about the best team in college football. C-A-N-E-S! Canes!

No comments:

Post a Comment